We create in a small tailor’s workshop in Poland. Most of our fabrics and supplies comes from Polish producers. We produce only from natural fabrics and knitted fabrics without any artificial additives.
-linen comes from a Polish manufacturer and has the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate confirming the safety of the fabric for health and the environment. Linen is a wonderful natural fabric that is completely biodegradable, so it is not harmful to the environment. Contrary to cotton, linen does not require a lot of water or pesticides and does not require chemical treatment in the production of yarn. We especially recommend linen in a natural color.
-organic cotton comes from a Polish producer and is produced only from GOTS certified yarns
– threads used in production come from deadstock or are cotton from a Polish thread manufacturer
-used coconut and metal buttons
– the zippers are metal and made on cotton tape comes from a Polish producer
– the labels are made of cotton and the labels with the composition are made of recycled satin tape
– hang tags are made of eco paper
-we pack in cardboard boxes or mailers made of starch, which is completely biodegradable
– we do not use polyester in production, unless it comes from deadstock or recycling