These Regulations define the general terms, conditions and method of sale conducted by Neenqa Nina Szczutowska-Gohar based in Ciechanów (owner of the “Neenqa” brand), via the online store www.neenqa.com (hereinafter: “Online Store”) and define the rules and conditions for the provision of free electronic services by Neenqa Nina Szczutowska-Gohar.§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 General Provisions
- Cookies – small text information sent by a web server and saved on the side of the Buyer’s device.
- Working days – means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery – means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order.
- Supplier – means the entity with which the Seller cooperates in the delivery of Goods:
- a courier company – DHL Parcel Polska Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw;
- InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Kraków, providing services for the Delivery and handling of the post office box system (Paczkomaty) and courier services;
- Password – means a string of letters, numbers or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
- Customer – means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded.
- Consumer – a natural person who has concluded an Agreement with the Seller, not related to the business or profession conducted by the Seller.
- Customer Account – means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has registered and concluded the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service.
- . Login – an individual identification of the Customer, determined by him, consisting of a string of letters, numbers or other characters, required along with the Password to set up a Customer Account in the Online Store
- Newsletter – an electronic form of the newsletter sent by the Seller to inform about new products, products and offers of the Store to people who have voluntarily agreed to receive it
- Product – the minimum and indivisible number of items that may be the subject of the order, and which is given in the Seller’s store as a unit of measure when determining its price (price / unit).
- Regulations – means these regulations.
- Registration – means the actual act performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Store.
- RODO – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data).
- Seller – means the company Neenqa Nina Szczutowska-Gohar with its registered office in Ciechanów 06-400, ul. Sienkiewicza 140 NIP : 566-190-93-59, REGON 387226112, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland, producing and selling clothing under the “Neenqa” brand, which it owns, and through an online store operating on the domain neenqa.com
- Store Website – means the websites where the Seller runs the Online Store, operating in the neenqa.com domain
- Goods – means a product presented by the Seller via the Store’s Website, which may be the subject of a Sales Agreement.
- Sales contract – means a sales contract concluded remotely, on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
- External Payment Channel – external service is PayPro SA (PayPro)with its registered office in Poznań, at ul. Kanclerska 15 (60-327), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Register Court under KRS number 0000347935, NIP number 7792369887, with share capital of PLN 4,500,000.00, fully paid up and to the register of national payment institutions kept by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority under the number UKNF IP24 / 2014 and Blue Media SA with its registered office in Sopot, ul. Powstańców Warszawy 6, 81-718 Sopot, registered in the District Court Gdańsk-Północ, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under number 0000320590, NIP 585-13-51-185, REGON 191781561. Share capital PLN 2,000,000 (paid up in full).
§ 3 Customer Account
- The Seller provides the Regulations free of charge before concluding the Agreement via the Store’s website, and the Buyer is obliged to read its content before placing the order. In addition, the Seller sends the content of the Regulations along with an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order for execution to the Buyer’s e-mail address. At the Consumer’s request, it is possible to make the document available in a different way that allows him to obtain, reproduce and record the content of the Regulations using the ICT system he uses.
- All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, the Store’s Website, as well as to patterns, photos, forms, logos posted on the Store’s Website (except for logos and photos presented on The Store’s website for the presentation of goods, the copyrights of which belong to third parties) belong to the Seller, and their use may only take place in a manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations and with the prior written consent of the Seller
- The Seller uses the mechanism of “cookies”, which are saved by the Seller’s server on the hard drive of the Customer’s end device when the Customers use the Store’s Website. The use of “cookies” is aimed at the correct operation of the Store’s Website on the Customers’ end devices. This mechanism does not destroy the Customer’s end device and does not change the configuration of the Customer’s end devices or the software installed on these devices. Each customer may disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of his end device. The Seller indicates that disabling “cookies” may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Store’s Website.
- In order to place an order in the Online Store via the Store’s Website and in order to use the services available on the Store’s Websites, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
- It is forbidden for the Customer to provide illegal content and use by the Customer of the Online Store, the Store’s Website or free services provided by the Seller in a manner that is against the law, decency or infringes the personal rights of third parties.
- The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may entail the risk of obtaining and modifying Customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore Customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the above-mentioned risks. In particular, they should use anti-virus programs and programs protecting the identity of Internet users. The Seller never asks the Customer to provide him with the Password in any form.
- To use the Store and place orders, you must have Internet access and an installed web browser (we recommend using the latest version of the browser).
- The customer can set up a customer account by registering.
- Creating an account is not necessary to place an order in the Online Store.
- In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store’s Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During the Registration, the Customer sets his individual Password.
- When completing the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
- During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box in the registration form. In this case, the Seller clearly informs about the purpose of collecting the Customer’s personal data, as well as about the known or expected recipients of such data.
- The Customer’s consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the possibility of concluding a contract with the Seller for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means. The consent may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an appropriate Customer statement to the Seller. The statement may, for example, be sent to the Seller’s address via e-mail or in a paper form to the Seller’s address.
- After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer receives the Seller’s Registration confirmation to the e-mail address provided in the registration form. At this moment, an agreement for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means is concluded, and the Customer gains the ability to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during Registration, except for the Login.§ 4 OrdersThe information contained on the Store’s Website does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to customers to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
§ 5 Prices and Payments
- The Customer may place orders in the Online Store via the Online Store Website, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- A customer placing an order via the Store’s Website completes the order by selecting the Goods he is interested in. The Goods are added to the order by selecting the “CART” option under the given Goods presented on the Shop Website. After completing the entire order and indicating the method of Delivery and payment method in the “CART”, the Customer places the order by sending the order form to the Seller by selecting the “BUY AND PAY” button on the Store’s Website. Each time before sending the order to the Seller, the Customer is informed about the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement.
- By placing an order, the Customer submits an offer to the Seller to conclude a Sales Agreement for the Goods being the subject of the order
- After placing the order, the Seller, after verifying the availability of the product in stock, sends a confirmation of its submission to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- The e-mail with the Order Confirmation does not mean our acceptance of the order, it only means confirmation that we have received your order. Once we have processed your order and prepared it for shipment, we will send you an email stating that we have accepted your orders
- When we send and receive the Shipping Confirmation by the User, an Agreement is concluded between us and the User. Along with the Shipment Confirmation, the User will receive the content of these Regulations, which constitute a template of the Agreement. You can save the Terms and Conditions in the memory of a computer or other personal devices and play them back as needed. The customer has an insight into the current regulations on http://www.neenqa.com/ regulations /
- In the case of card payments, the order processing time starts from the moment of obtaining a positive transaction authorization. In the case of a transfer, the order will be processed when the confirmation of the successful execution of the transfer is obtained.
- When using the portal and when placing orders through it, the User undertakes to:
- To use the portal only for the submission of relevant inquiries and legally binding orders;
- Not placing false or fraudulent orders. If we suspect that such an order has been placed (e.g. in the event of a stolen credit card or in a similar case), we will try, to the extent possible, to contact the User in order to verify the accuracy of the above suspicions, depending on the contact details held, and in the event of confirmation of the above suspicions – we have the right to cancel the order and notify the User of the situation;
- Provide us with your e-mail address and correspondence address and (or) other contact details. If you do not provide us with all the required information, you will not be able to place an order.
- By placing an order on this portal, the User declares that he is of legal age and has full legal capacity (including concluding Agreements).
- The prices listed on the website are gross prices and include all taxes.
- The seller benefits from a subject exemption from VAT pursuant to art. 113 paragraph. 1 and 9 of the Act and issues only invoices without VAT .
- The seller allows the price to be reduced by granting a discount on the basis of the rebate code provided by him, on the basis of periodically introduced discounts or by using a gift card.
- If the product is covered by a periodic discount (the so-called promotion), the price before and after the discount is displayed on the product’s website. Such a price should be displayed in the basket after the discount is granted as well as when placing the order.
- Prices do not include the shipping fee, which we add at the end of the order, where the user can see the final price of the order along with shipping and other costs. Information about shipping costs can be found on the website in the “Delivery and Payment” tab and when making purchases before placing an order.
- The customer has the right to use the free domestic delivery (delivery in Poland) InPost Paczkomaty for orders from 300PLN and free courier for orders from 450PLN
- A standard parcel to the InPost parcel locker is PLN 12, a courier parcel in the territory of the Republic of Poland is PLN 16, and a parcel to selected European countries to which the store sells is set at PLN 60. These prices are gross prices.
- The user authorizes us to issue invoices in electronic form. Prices are subject to change at any time. However, except for adding shipping costs, price changes do not apply to orders already placed.
- The customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods:
- bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account (in this case, the order will be processed after the funds are credited to the Seller’s bank account and the Seller sends the Customer confirmation of the order and)
- Online payments – The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media SA with its registered office in Sopot, ul. Powstańców Warszawy 6, 81-718 Sopot, registered in the District Court Gdańsk-Północ, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000320590, NIP 585-13-51-185, REGON 191781561. Share capital PLN 2,000,000 (paid up in full) andPayPro SA – based in Poznań at ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000347935, NIP number 7792369887, with share capital of PLN 4,500,000.00 , fully paid, entered in the register of national payment institutions kept by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority under the entity number in the UKNF IP24 / 2014, as a national payment institutionAs part of online payments, we accept selected payment methods:
- Payment cards:
* Visa Electron
* MasterCard Electronic
The payment card operator is PayPro SA Agent Rozliczeniowy, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, REGON 301345068.
- Payment by fast bank transfer is made on the basis of an intra-bank transfer to the Blue Media account in the customer’s bank. The transfer is made on the basis of the generated data, which the customer completes himself in electronic banking.
- BLIK – Allows customers to make cashless payments using a smartphone , specifically using the bank application on the phone. In order to be able to use this payment method, you must be a client of one of the banks participating in the system and use mobile banking via the application on your phone. BLIK can also be used by users who are clients of more than one partner bank. The transaction in the BLIK mobile payment system is carried out using the 6-digit code generated in the bank’s mobile application. Codes are one-time and their validity expires 2 minutes after they were generated at the customer’s request.
- The Customer is each time informed by the Seller on the Store’s Website about the date on which he is obliged to pay for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Sales Agreement.
- In the event of the Customer’s failure to pay the payment within the time limit referred to in §5 para. 7, the Seller sets an additional deadline for the Customer to make the payment and informs the Customer about it on a Durable Medium. The information about the additional payment deadline also includes information that after the expiry of this deadline, the Seller will withdraw from the Sales Agreement. In the event of the ineffective expiry of the second payment deadline, the Seller will send the Customer a declaration of withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium pursuant to art. 491 of the Civil Code.
- In the event of returning the goods on the basis of an effective complaint, or withdrawal from the sales contract before the expiry of 14 days from the moment the customer takes possession of the goods, the funds paid for the purchase of the goods and delivery costs will be returned to the customer’s account.
- In the situations described in 5 sec. 9, the funds will be returned to the Customer’s bank account from which they were credited to the Seller’s account. If there is a need for a refund for a transaction made by the Customer with a payment card, the Seller will refund to the bank account assigned to the Customer’s payment card. § 6 Delivery
§ 7 Complaints
- The seller sends goods on the territory of the Republic of Poland and selected European countries according to the agreed price list displayed at the time of ordering.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods being the subject of the Sales Agreement without defects.
- The Seller publishes information on the number of Working Days needed for shipment and execution of the order on the Store’s Website. As a rule, we try to send the goods available in stock within 24 hours from the receipt of the amount due for the goods on the account, but not later than within 7 working days from the date of payment. This time may be extended depending on the availability of the goods and other circumstances.
- If, due to exceptional circumstances, we expect a delay, we will contact the User to arrange a new delivery date or if the User does not accept the proposed date, he has the option to withdraw from the Agreement. In such event, any funds paid under the Agreement will be returned without undue delay.
- The Seller accepts the order for execution after checking the availability of the ordered product in the warehouse. In the event of a positive order acceptance, it sends information to the Buyer’s e-mail address that the order has been accepted.
- Orders are processed within 7 working days from the date the payment is credited to the date of delivery of the item in the Republic of Poland, and in European countries and in countries outside the European Economic Area, this period may be extended
- The order completion date indicated on the Store’s Website is counted in Working Days in accordance with §1 para. 2.
- Orders are processed by the logistic center on working days and in accordance with the given deadline visible on the product card and in the e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order for execution. Orders are not processed on days other than working days.
- The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form. If InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Kraków as the Supplier, the Delivery address will be the address of the parcel locker selected by the Customer at the time of ordering.
- On the day of sending the Goods to the Customer, the information confirming the shipment by the Seller is sent to the Customer’s e-mail address.
- The Customer should examine the delivered parcel in time and in the manner adopted for parcels of a given type, in the presence of the Supplier’s employee. In the event of a loss or damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to demand that the Supplier’s employee draw up the appropriate protocol.
- In the event of the Customer’s absence at the address indicated by him, provided when placing the order as the Delivery address, the Supplier’s employee will leave a notice or attempt to contact the Customer by phone to arrange the date on which the Customer will be present. In the event of returning the ordered Goods to the Online Store by the Supplier, the Seller will contact the Customer by e-mail or by phone, agreeing again with the Customer the date and cost of Delivery.
- For the purposes of these Regulations, it is considered that the “delivery” has been completed or the order has been “delivered” when the User or a third party indicated by him actually comes into possession of the product, which will be confirmed by his signature on the receipt for the ordered products at the agreed delivery address.
§ 8 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
- The Seller provides the Delivery of the Goods free from physical and legal defects. The seller is liable to the customer if the product has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
- If the purchased product has a defect, the User who is a Consumer may file a complaint under the Civil Code (Article 556 et seq. Of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended). The claim may be made on the basis of a warranty for defects.
- Consumers are entitled to free repair or replacement , price reduction or product return in case of defectiveness. These rights apply to defects that appear within 2 years from the date of delivery of the product (s). It is not necessary to present a receipt.
- Within the aforementioned period, the Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by us, request the replacement of the item with a defect-free one (if available) or instead of the replacement of the item, request the removal of the defect, unless it is impossible to bring the item into compliance with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by us. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the product free from defects is taken into account, as well as the type and significance of the defect found, and the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed.
- We will consider the complaint within 14 days .
- Any complaints related to the Goods or the implementation of the Sales Agreement, the Customer may send in writing to the Seller’s address or by sending it to the e-mail address: [email protected] or to the postal address: Neenqa Nina Szczutowska-Gohar ul. H. Sienkiewicza 140, 06-400 Ciechanów, with a note COMPLAINT
- The paid amount will be refunded in full in the event of damage or defect to the product, if it actually exists
- We will make the refund using the same payment method that the Consumer chose when paying for the product, unless he clearly indicated a different method of refund and if it is technically possible, which does not generate any additional costs for the Consumer.
§ 9. Intellectual property
- A Customer who is a Consumer who has concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The deadline for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement starts from the moment the Customer takes possession of the Goods. The Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. The declaration may be submitted on the form, the specimen of which can be found on the Store’s website in the “Returns and Exchange” section
- In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void and the Parties to the Sales Agreement are obliged to return the benefits to the other Party
- If the Customer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The Customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods to the Seller’s address before the deadline.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Customer bears only the direct costs of returning the Goods.
- The Seller, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Customer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement and receipt of the goods, returns the payment for the goods, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
- The Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
- The consumer is not entitled to withdraw from the Agreement if its subject matter is the delivery of one of the following products:
- Products personalized / tailored to the individual needs of the customer, non-prefabricated products, products manufactured according to the customer’s specifications or products to meet the customer’s individual needs;
- Sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- Goods in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery.
- Information on the return and exchange policy can be found on our website under “Returns and Exchanges”.
§ 10 Newsletter
- All copyrights to product photos belong to the Seller.
- It is forbidden to use the Store in a way that violates the rights of the Seller or other entities.
- It is forbidden to distribute any elements of the Store (descriptions or photos of products) without the consent of the Seller, including in particular the logos of the Store or the Seller.
§ 11 Protection of Personal Data
- The Seller provides the Customers with the free Newsletter service by electronic means.
- The Newsletter service is provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of granting access to selected services mentioned, about which he will inform the Customers in a manner appropriate to the amendment of the Regulations.
- The Newsletter service can be used by any customer who enters his e-mail address, using the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store’s Website. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive a confirmation by the Seller by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form. At this moment, an agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service by electronic means is concluded.
- The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Seller, to the e-mail address, electronic messages containing information about new products or services in the Seller’s offer. The newsletter is sent by the Seller to all customers who have subscribed.
- Each Newsletter addressed to given Customers contains, in particular: information about the sender, a completed “subject” field, specifying the content of the shipment and information about the possibility and method of resignation from the free Newsletter service.
- The Customer may at any time opt out of receiving the Newsletter by unsubscribing from the subscription via the link provided in each e-mail sent as part of the Newsletter service or by activating the appropriate field in the Customer Account.
- The administrator of personal data of Customers provided to the Seller voluntarily as part of orders placed and as part of the Seller’s provision of electronic services or under other circumstances specified in the Regulations, is the Seller.
- The Seller processes the Customers’ personal data in order to fulfill orders, provide electronic services by the Seller and for other purposes specified in the Regulations. The data is processed only on the basis of legal provisions or consent expressed by the Customer in accordance with applicable law.
- The customer provides his personal data to the Seller voluntarily, with the reservation, however, that failure to provide certain data in the ordering process prevents its submission and implementation.
- Anyone who provides the Seller with their personal data has the right to access their content and to correct them.
- The seller provides the possibility of removing personal data from the collection kept. The Seller may refuse to delete personal data if the Customer has not paid all amounts due to the Seller or has violated applicable law, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the Customer’s liability.
- The seller protects the personal data provided to him and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorized access or use.
- The Seller provides personal data of the Supplier’s Customer to the extent necessary to perform the Delivery.
- In the case of payment via the Blue Media Payments system, his personal data is transferred to the extent necessary for the payment to be made to Blue Media SA based in Sopot.
- You have the right to request information about the content of the data stored about you, as well as the right to request changes, blocking or deletion of data, as well as the right to rectify errors, supplement or update your data. For this purpose, please contact us at: [email protected]
- The buyer is obliged to use his own personal data.
- The Store may contain links referring to websites owned and managed by third parties. The seller is not responsible for the availability and quality of these pages.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations and Prices of each product. The price visible on the order card in the Store is binding for the Buyer.
- Each document is marked with a date from which its provisions apply and is binding for orders carried out on the effective date.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply. In the case of an Agreement concluded with the participation of the Consumer, the relevant separate provisions applicable to the Consumer also apply, especially if they provide him with further protection than provided for by Polish law or the Regulations.
- The Seller is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, but in the case of contracts concluded with Customers who are Entrepreneurs, the Seller is liable only in the event of deliberate damage and within the limits of actual losses incurred by the Customer who is an Entrepreneur.
- The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the Store’s Website.
- In the event of a dispute arising under the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will endeavor to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to any disputes arising from these Regulations is Polish law.
- Each customer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In this regard, it is possible for the Client to use mediation. Lists of permanent mediators and existing mediation centers are submitted and made available by the Presidents of the relevant District Courts.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations. All orders accepted by the Seller for execution before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force within 7 days from the date of publication on the Store’s Website. The Seller shall inform the Customer 7 days before the entry into force of the new Regulations about the amendment to the Regulations by means of an e-mail message containing a link to the text of the amended Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to notify the Seller about this fact, which results in the termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of §11.
The Regulations enter into force on December 8, 2020.
Model withdrawal form
RETURN FORM RETURN FORM
I ………………………………… .. ………… .. the undersigned hereby inform about my withdrawal from the sales contract.
I ……………………………………… ..HERBY WOULD LIKE TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT AND RETURN BELOW GOODS
NAME AND SURNAME: NAME / LAST NAME
EMAIL ADDRESS: EMAIL
PHONE NUMBER: PHONE NUMBER
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: ACCOUNT NUMBER
REASON FOR RETURN (OPTIONAL FIELD) REASON OF RETURN IF POSSIBLE
RETURN ADDRESS: RETURN ADDRESS
NEENQA NINA SZCZUTOWSKA-GOHAR UL. SIENKIEWICZA 140
- The administrator of your personal data is Neenqa Nina Szczutowska-Gohar with its registered office in Ciechanów, entered in the business register (NIP: 5661909359 Regon: 387226112) entered in the business register of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), which sells products under the “Neenqa” brand, via the website https://neenqa.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Seller”). The company’s address is: ul. H. Sienkiewicza 140, 06-400 Ciechanów. Contact for personal data management:
- written contact: Sienkiewicza 140, 06-400 Ciechanów
- telephone contact: +48 536037722
- contact via e-mail: [email protected]
- The seller processes your personal data in a safe manner, in accordance with the law, including the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (known as “GDPR”).
- The Seller processes the Customers’ personal data in order to fulfill orders, provide electronic services by the Seller, carry out the payment process, deliver the purchased products and other purposes specified in the Regulations. The data is processed only on the basis of legal provisions or consent expressed by the Customer in accordance with applicable law.
- The customer provides his personal data to the seller voluntarily, with the reservation, however, that failure to provide certain data in the process of purchasing goods may prevent the submission and implementation of the customer’s order.
- Personal data obtained from the customer are processed for the following purposes:
- implementation of sales contracts
- conducting marketing of the Seller’s products
- research on the effectiveness of marketing activities
- checking the correct functioning of the system and sales platform
- accounting reporting needs
- handling requests and inquiries addressed to the Seller by customers
- In connection with the implementation of the processes described in point 5, the Seller collects the following types of data:
- user account data – verification for the purposes of access to the account (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- basic personal data – verification purposes, processing inquiries, enabling the conclusion of sales contracts, verification of their performance, assistance in their conclusion or implementation, delivery of products, handling complaints (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- address data – delivery of products, handling of complaints and inquiries (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- contact details – handling complaints and inquiries, providing information about the status of the order, assistance with delivery (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- login data – verification of the use of the Service (registration and deregistration), usage statistics (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b), (f) of the GDPR)
- transaction history – account maintenance and access to sales history, customer order tracking, usage statistics, market analysis and research (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b), (f) of the GDPR)
- payment data – performance of sales contracts (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
- access data – researching interest in specific brands or products (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
- The main guideline followed by the Seller is to keep customer data as short as possible, in connection with the period necessary for the sale and delivery of the ordered goods. Some data is stored continuously on the basis of the consent expressed by the Customer and related to the performance of services ordered by him, e.g. sending a newsletter or maintaining a created Customer Account.
- The customer may at any time use the request from the Administrator to access the processed personal data, correct them, delete and limit processing. The customer also has the option to request the Administrator to transfer personal data to another data administrator. The Seller provides the option of removing personal data from the collection kept, in particular in the event of deleting the Customer Account. The Seller may refuse to delete personal data if the Customer has not paid all amounts due to the Seller or has violated applicable law, and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances and determine the Customer’s liability. You can exercise all of the above-mentioned rights by: written contact: Sienkiewicza 140, 06-400 Ciechanów telephone contact:+48 536037722
contact via e-mail: [email protected]
- The customer has the option to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if he or she believes that the processing of personal data violates the law.
- The administrator protects the personal data provided to him and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorized access or use. The administrator makes every effort to ensure the best possible technical, physical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, loss, disclosure, change, use. The Administrator processes the Customer’s data in a manner consistent with the scope of the Customer’s authorization and in accordance with the legal requirements and the GDPR Act.
- In order to perform the contract, the Seller may provide the data collected from you to the broker or courier service provider, (courier) WordPress platform, analytical and marketing service providers, the payment system operator Blue Media SA (legal basis for data processing: Article 28 of the GDPR). In such cases, the amount of data transferred is limited to the required minimum. In addition, the information you provide may be made available to competent public authorities, if required by applicable law.
- The customer may voluntarily provide his e-mail address and subscribe to the newsletter. The e-mail address is processed for the purpose of sending marketing offers. At any time, the customer may unsubscribe from the newsletter by writing an e-mail to [email protected] with the note “Newsletter – cancellation”.
- The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Store User and are intended for the use of the Store’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Store User and obtains access to them is the Store operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Store’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Store User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- The Store uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used in the Store:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
- cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store’s websites;
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting in the Store User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the Store User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.
- More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.